HCG Diet Secrets to a Successful Weightloss Journey in 2020
There are tons of informational pieces on HCG available online; and, if you’re struggling to find out what the best approach is for you, you’re not alone. If you want to succeed however, and want to achieve the greatest success in weight loss, the protocol laid out by the founder of the diet is the one to follow. Dr. Simeons who was found in the 1950s of this popular diet, laid out a specific protocol for dieters who want to lose and maintain weight loss, once they finish HCG injections.
If you’re finding different protocols to follow online, that don’t make sense, there’s a reason for that. More likely than not they are put online by people who aren’t doctors. And, this is extremely dangerous for you to follow if it is not a doctor-approved HCG program. Not only because you are restricting caloric consumption so greatly, but also because you’re using injections which probably aren’t prescribed by licensed pharmacies. If you want results, and want to ensure your safety while you’re on the HCG diet, Dr. Simeons plan, which calls for a VLCD (very low calorie diet) of 500 calories per day, is the one you’ll want to abide by.
The Plan is Simple
The plan itself is pretty simple. So now that you know what you should be doing, how will your HCG diet go?
- You’ll inject 150 to 200 iu of HCG injections daily
- You’ll follow a 500-calorie diet for 40 days (phase one)
- Women who are on their menstrual cycle should stop using the injections during this time
- Your VLCD plan is only going to begin after the third round of injections
There’s no guesswork behind it, and when you order your injections with Entourage Hormones, we’re going to provide you with the complete guide to Dr. Simeons HCG plan.
What You’ll Eat
Now that you know how many calories you’re eating each day, what exactly are you eating while on the HCG diet plan?
For breakfast you’ll have
- Coffee or tea without sugar
- One tbsp of milk can be added (per 24-hour period)
- You can also use Stevia to sweeten if you’d like.
Pretty simple, right?
Now for lunch. During the lunchtime hour you’ll consume
- 100 grams of protein (beef, veal, chicken, fresh white fish, crab, or lobster)
- With these lean meats, you’ll remove any visible fat
- You can consume a piece of fruit at lunch as well (your fruit can be a grapefruit or small apple)
- For your vegetable options you have: fennel, celery, tomato, chicory, chard, beet greens, cabbage, or other leafy greens.
To avoid getting too bored with lunch, mix things up a bit. Switch up your vegetables and lean proteins. It’ll keep things fresh and you’ll have more balance in your protocol.
And now for dinner. With your dinner each night you’ll consume
- The same meal as you did for lunch
- Remember to mix things up
- Switch up your vegetables, fruit choice, and your protein source
There’s really no guesswork about it. You can even prepare your lunch and dinner at the same time if you don’t want to stay in the kitchen all day.
Can You Add Seasoning?
You don’t want to eat bland foods, right? Of course not, nobody does. In fact, this is why so many people start, and eventually fail or falter on their diets. So, what seasoning options can you add while on the HCG protocol created by Dr. Simeon? Some of your options include
- Olive or vegetable oil
- Pepper and salt
- Lemon juice (unlimited, in fact, consume lemon water to help with your weight loss)
- Bail, garlic, other herbs (look for salt-free herbs if possible)
Mix things up like you do with your lunch and dinner. Try out new seasonings, add fresh seasonings as well. Doing this will help you stay on track, while spicing up the taste of the meals you are consuming on the HCG diet.
Can You Use Cosmetic Products?
This is something many people don’t even think about when dieting; but, many cosmetic products are made with high-fat and animal fats. So, you’re going to want to avoid many of these product lines. There are certain cosmetics you can use while on the HCG plan. Focus on organic and all-natural product lines when choosing your cosmetics.
Other Ways to Stay on Track
We carry several products to help you stay on track. Some additional HCG products are
- Ultra Burn: this is a high amino blend, with B-complex and vitamins, it is designed to help you keep your weight off. This product is meant for those who are in phase 3 of the HCG protocol
- Food Delivery: we have an HCG chef that can prepare foods specifically for your HCG diet. Our chefs can make meals for all three phases, as well as help with planning for maintenance once you finish the HCG program.
- HCG Shakes: These are sweetened with Stevia, and Safe for the HCG program. These aren’t used until later phases of your weight loss journey
- Supplements: our compounding pharmacy carries the best HCG, pharmaceutical grade supplements. Using these, in conjunction with HCG injections, will help you reach your goals faster, and help you keep the weight off after you finish the diet.
Success on HCG
Before you begin HCG or any diet, you should consult with your doctor. On this program, your body will go through many changes, and you will lose weight quickly. You want to make sure you’re physically capable of completing the diet; your doctor will be the guide who will help you decide if HCG is right for you. If you have questions, our HCG fact sheet is just a click away and provides answers to commonly asked questions.
The human chorionic gonadotropin program is a stringent and difficult plan to follow. At only 500 calories daily, many people are going to feel weak, especially during the first few days. This is a drastic change for anyone who starts the diet, so you’ll want to make sure you are ready for the adjustment. Failure to stick to the plan will result in lower weight loss than anticipated, and can lead to possible complications or side effects for some dieters as well.
Remember, if you don’t make the change or continue eating the same foods you were eating previously to using HCG injections, you’re not going to see results. You will have to abide by the 500 calorie a day protocol to see results. You will also have to cut out foods you were previously eating. The HCG is what enables your body to maintain energy levels on such a low calorie plan. This is why you need to order from a licensed clinic, such as Titan Medical, to ensure you’re getting 100% real HCG.
We Match Competitors Pricing
We want to provide the best HCG injections and products for you to succeed on the journey to achieving weight loss goals. We guarantee the best pricing, for all our product lines. You shouldn’t hinder yourself because of pricing. So, if you find a cheaper price, from a US based clinic / pharmacy that sells 100% real HCG, let us know. We’ll match or beat the price for you.
We know that dieting is difficult, and can be expensive. We can help you on both fronts. Don’t let a high price dissuade you from beginning on your journey to success. Let us know where you found a lower price, and we’ll match it!
*** Before you begin HGH or any diet, talk to your doctor. Discuss your medications and family health history. They will guide you in deciding which diet is the best approach and how you should safely go about your weight loss goals. Before you begin your HGH diet, speak to your doctor. If you’re ready to order your prescription online, make sure you know where to order. Only order from online pharmacies which are registered and are based in the US, to ensure product safety and the proper ingredient mix.
Sam has worked with several universities, pharmaceutical and chemical companies in the USA and Europe, most notably Harvard University as a chemical analyst, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. Working with scientific research in biologics, pharmaceutics, and chemicals. He was a scientist visitor at the University of South Florida working at the College of Pharmacy.
He has practiced and learned at Stanford School of Medicine how to scientifically edit papers also published 2 papers during the work at the University of South Florida. Afterwards, he went to the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich at the pharmaceutical sciences department under Prof. Dr. Ursula Quitterer a member of the Nobel Prize Committee for Chemistry. In Pharma he managed the in-house stability programs for the finished products. Review data and reports ensuring precise and accurate testing is performed. Graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma with a B.Sc. in Biology / minor in Chemistry and M.Sc. in Biochemistry from the University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany. Last but not least, he has a M.A in Business Management from Harvard University.